Terms and Refund Policy
Terms and Refund Policy:
1. We update our pictures regularly, but please note that due to the custom nature of these baits, there might be slight variations in colors, tails, glitter and/or patterns.
2. International Shipping: Shipping charges only includes shipping. It does not include any international charges, including but not limited to import duties, customs, VAT and other taxes. Any additional fees are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your countries' customs office to determine what the additional cost will be prior to buying.
3. Gift cards are non-refundable. - Gift card purchases do not count towards the free shipping option.
4. Return Policy:
Return Timeline: Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund. Exchanges should be treated like a return and then reorder the new item you want.
Shipping Costs: You will be responsible for the shipping cost on the return and on the new order, if applicable.
Return Eligibility: To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Shipping Returns: To return your product, you should mail your product to: N3825 Kelly Road Shiocton, Wisconsin US 54170. Please note the reason for the return and the order number. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable (from the original order or from the returned item). If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
4. Refunds: If your return meets the return eligibility, you you will receive an automated email that your refund is being processed to your original payment method. Please note that credits may take up to 14 days to process.
5. Defective Product: Defective products must be communicated to us within 20 days of delivery. The original manufacturer should be contacted first if you suspect your product is defective. After contacting us you will need to send the lure back to us so we can inspect the lure. If we determine the lure is defective we will issue you a refund. (No replacement baits will be sent). Plastic eyes on a bait that fall off are not considered a defect. Please Note we will not issue a refund or warranty a bait that has been eaten by a fish. We fish for big and powerful fish and they can damage a bait. Broken lips need to be inspected for abuse to determine if it was defective. Plastic lips are not meant to be smashed or casted into rocks, wood, or bridges and will not be covered as a defect. Plastic tails that come off on baits that have tails are not covered under warranty once the bait is used. There is no way to tell if there is a defect or if the tail came off because of many of the factors that can cause a tail to come off during fishing.
Please be aware there is a 5% restocking charge on cancelled orders due to the fees we pay from the credit processor that we don't get back when an order is cancelled.
Rod Orders will be shipped with the most cost effective shipping method regardless of what shipping option is selected at checkout. A refund on additional shipping will be refunded if no additional items on your order ship with the method selected.