You never know what the day will bring. When the fish are hitting, stay focused; if you can’t spot any action, take a siesta. Named after the infamous flat in Islamorada that’s a magnet for monster tarpon and square groupers, Bales Beach is ready for whatever the day has in store—be it the rush of a dawn fishing mission or casual afternoon tending the grill.
A wrap-around style with additional side coverage built into the design, the Bales Beach is molded with our proprietary, bio-based nylon for a lighter, more durable frame. Its lenses come in six different colors, all featuring polarized lenses with proprietary LAPIS technology which blocks 95% of blue light, as well as durable anti-scratch and oleophobic lens coatings.
Blue Mirror/Grey Base Lens are the darkest Bajio Lens. Great for fishing in bright sun.
Green Mirror/Brown Base Lens are the 2nd darkest Bajio Lens. Great for most applications in musky fishing and also great in bright sun
Siver Mirror/Copper Base is a medium light, high contrast Bajio Lens. Great for both low light and bright sun.
Rose Mirror/Red Base is a medium light, high contrast Bajio Lens. Great for both low light and bright sun.
Bajio goes to great lengths to make these glasses the lightest and most comfortable on the market. A long and tedious process was implemented to field test many different frames and lenses to make sure these are the absolute best available.
- Large fit
- Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Built-in side shields for maximum sun protection
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- Choice of many lens colors in both glass and polycarbonate
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet
- Glass $249
- Polycarbonate $199