Some guides have an easy style that masks a wealth of earned knowledge and experience. They’ve been there, done that, and loved every minute of it. They’re not trying to impress anyone—that’s simply how they live. The Calda is a classic frame that doesn’t try; it just looks cool just because it is. Named after the big flat off Key West Harbor where permit and barracuda roam in large numbers, see fish better in your Caldas.
A classic sunglass silhouette gets the Bajío upgrade with stronger and lighter bio-based nylon frames enhanced with soft-yet-grippy rubber contact points. Our polarized lenses with proprietary LAPIS technology reduce glare and blue light transmission, making long days on the water far less strenuous on the eyes.
Blue Mirror/Grey Base Lens are the darkest Bajio Lens. Great for fishing in bright sun.
Green Mirror/Brown Base Lens are the 2nd darkest Bajio Lens. Great for most applications in musky fishing and also great in bright sun
Siver Mirror/Copper Base is a medium light, high contrast Bajio Lens. Great for both low light and bright sun.
Rose Mirror/Red Base is a medium light, high contrast Bajio Lens. Great for both low light and bright sun.
Bajio goes to great lengths to make these glasses the lightest and most comfortable on the market. A long and tedious process was implemented to field test many different frames and lenses to make sure these are the absolute best available.
- Medium fit
- Medium 6-base wrap design
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans; bio-based nylon is 10x stronger than petroleum-based plastic
- Choice of 6 lens colors in both glass and polycarbonate
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Glass $249
- Polycarbonate $199