Named for a memorable flat we encountered on our odyssey expedition through the Yucatan near Campeche, Piedra elicits images of red and back mangroves, casting to the big rolling tarpon on the incoming and sneaking on snook with the outgoing. Designed with a full wrap 8-base wrap and lightweight yet durable bio-based nylon frame, Piedra can perform all day long without weighing you down.
Piedra wide temples block sidelight and provide sun protection so you can focus on the fish in front of you. No-slip rubber nose pads and temple tips keeps shades in place, even in the heat of the moment. Polarized, color-enhancing lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS technology bring clarity, color and depth to the entire experience like never before.
- Base Curve: Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Frame Material: Durable bio-based nylon
- Nose Pads: Proprietary non-slip rubber nose pads
- Temple Tips: Rubber temple tips for no-slip fit
- Hinge: Flex hinge
- Lens: Polarized, color-enhancing, high def lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS™ technology
- Lens Coating: Scratch resistant and oleophobic coatings protect lenses and allow for easy cleaning of salt, sweat and sunscreen
- Lens Material: Glass or Polycarbonate
Blue Mirror/Grey Base Lens are the darkest Bajio Lens. Great for fishing in bright sun.
Green Mirror/Brown Base Lens are the 2nd darkest Bajio Lens. Great for most applications in musky fishing and also great in bright sun
Siver Mirror/Copper Base is a medium light, high contrast Bajio Lens. Great for both low light and bright sun.
Rose Mirror/Red Base is a medium light, high contrast Bajio Lens. Great for both low light and bright sun.
Bajio goes to great lengths to make these glasses the lightest and most comfortable on the market. A long and tedious process was implemented to field test many different frames and lenses to make sure these are the absolute best available.