THESE RODS CAN NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE 48 UNITED STATES - NO CANADIAN SHIPPING
The NEW Fenwick® Elite series is their most complete series of technique specific fishing rods to date. Creating a collection of rods that covers this many species, regions, and applications required them to dig deep into their more than 70-year rod building experience.
Fenwick completely re-built the Elite from top to bottom to accomplish this. Constructed from a blend of 36 and 30 ton graphite and our proprietary reinforcing resin resulting in an incredibly sensitive rod that lacks nothing in the power department. Fenwick designed soft touch reel seats fit naturally in hand and amplify anglers’ ability to detect changes in structure, lure movement, and most importantly bites. The new Elite is the result of a true Nationwide team effort that brings all of these actions together to create a collection of the best fishing tools for anglers regardless of what fish they are chasing. All of these rods are fast action. The Heavy rated rods have lure weight rating of 6 to 12oz. The Medium Heavy rated rods have a lure weight rating of 1 to 4oz. The X Heavy rated rods have a lure weight rating of 8 to 14oz. The XX Heavy rated rods have a lure weight rating of 8 to 16 oz. The XXX Heavy rated rods have a lure weight rating of 10 to 20 oz.
FEATURES OF THE ELITE PREDATOR CASTING ROD
- 36/30 ton graphite blend with proprietary reinforcing resin
- Full sized cork foregrip for leverage
- Multi material full length grips for the best blend of feel, balance, and durability
- Interlocking part lines for smooth transition and best hand feel
- Contoured rod butt with increased radii provides comfort when resting against your body
- Titanium guide frames with zirconia inserts
- Fuji® PLS and PSS reel seat with extra locking ring
- Patent pending ferrule locking mechanism on Predator rods
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- These Rods can ship anywhere in the 48 United States due to their 2 piece construction
- The length of the rear grip for 9' to 10' rods is approximately 19", for 8'6" rods its 18", for 8' rods it's 17" and for 7'6" rods its 16"