- ANY ROD OVER 8' and SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF WI, IL, MN, and IOWA may be subject to additional shipping charges. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like a shipping estimate for your new rod. Rod Orders will be shipped with the most cost effective shipping method regardless of what shipping option is selected at checkout
- LEGEND ELITE® MUSKY RODS feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV carbon with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Fuji® Torzite® tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance.
- Fuji® PSS-LD Deluxe palming reel seat with shiny grey hood.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
- Winner Field & Stream2016 Best Musky Rod
Simply a must-have for an avid musky angler. Featuring exclusive St. Croix technologies, advanced blank designs and superior components, the Legend Elite® Musky series pushes performance to unprecedented levels.
If you need a rod glove/sleeve find one HERE